At Save On Roofing, we know our residential roofing customers take pride in their homes, and we also know that quality improvements will only add to their enjoyment and to the value of their investment. That’s why Save On Roofing is uncompromising when it comes to the roof products we carry and the craftsmanship that goes into our residential roof installations and home roof repair.
Great Customer Service at the Forefront
When it comes to re-roofing your home and you want the best available solutions and dollar value available in Edmonton, Save On Roofing is the clear choice in roofers.
Our services include:
1. Curling or Clawing Shingles— a sign of both an aging roof system and excessive heat. Highly susceptible to wind uplift and ice damage. Shingles will become rigid and can break easily and lose tabs.
2. Missing Granules and Bare Spots— poorly place downspouts, lack of eavestrough or poorly designed valley drainage on a second storey can cause a waterfall effect that washes away granules over time. Aging of a roof system or physical damage can also cause bare spots and a loss of granules. Granule loss on a roof system will accelerate aging and shingle decay and can become an entry point for water.
3. Broken or Missing Shingles— broken and missing shingles greatly weaken a roofing system's ability to shed water and can be an entry point for water. Two common causes of damaged shingles are excessive wind and physical damage.
4. Buckling Shingles— buckling shingles are visible waved distortions that usually run vertically up a roof slope. Buckled shingles are highly susceptible to wind and ice damage and can be torn off easily. Overall roof age and a wet or poorly installed underlay are common causes of buckling shingles.
5. Damaged Flashing— flashing located around skylights, valleys, eaves, rakes, wall details, stacks and chimneys are all subject to separation, lifting and dried out caulking. The flashing details can lift and separate due to general expansion and contraction, which can cause fasteners to become loose and the bottom-flashing flange to lift, thus allowing water to enter.
If you notice any of these signs you may need to have your roof repaired or replaced by a professional licensed roofing contractor. A roof leak is not always apparent immediately on the inside of the home; it can damage insulation and deck sheathing, causing replacement costs to greatly increase. Call the professional licensed roofing contractors at Save On Roofing before your problem grows.
We use only high-quality products from the most reputable brands, including:
Environmentally Friendly Shingle Disposal
Asphalt shingles in particular have tremendous recycling potential. Save On Roofing recycles whenever possible and is environmentally conscious and conscientious when disposing of roofing materials.
Get a free quote to get started today!